The 180 Plan
In this episode, I interview Charlie Madison.
Charlie Madison is a fun guy who is learning how to chill out, trust God, and not burn stuff down.He's a father of 4 boys, affectionately known as the final four. They are his life.
Charlie and Cassie have been married for 16 or 17 years. He's not exactly sure but it's in that range.
His current mission is to create a company that helps entrepreneurs spend more time with their family by giving them new clients from people they already know. It's called Referrals While You Sleep.
In this episode, we discuss
- Being brought up by his great grandparents
- The impact of loss of loved ones
- Reconnecting with this parents
- Creating his first business out of high school
- His journey with alcohol and his recovery
- How his relationship with his wife has evolved as he has been in recovery
- Fatherhood and presence
- Building an intentional business around his commitment to be present with his family
- His 180 plan and how he's going to get there
You can find out about Charlie's latest business at http://www.referralswhileyousleep.com/ or look him up on Facebook at Charlie Madison, Nashville.