In this episode, I reflect on 12 months of the Heart of Dad.
In the episode, Heart of Dad founder, Matt Fox, reflects on some of the big themes from a year of the podcast:
- Dads are willing to go deep
- Dads are doing their best (and are always learning)
- Dads feel guilt, but it's not always helpful
- Dads feel over-stretched
- Dads long for more
- Dads can feel lost and lonely
- Dads don't want simple labels
The Heart of Dad Group is an active community of business owning dads who want to find more harmony between work and home.
If you’re an ambitious business owning dad who finds it difficult to balance all that life has to offer, then we have something for you. Each week, we dive into what you can do to:
- Love your work and business, like it used to be before you had kids, but without burning out
- Feel like family life is both front and centre and fun, rather than a chore
- Feel in great physical and mental shape, so you can put yourself first, without feeling guilty or feeling selfish