In this episode, I interview David Willans.
After realising he was an angry dad, David Willans set out to be a better dad.
Follow him on twitter.
In this episode, we discuss
- If I'm not being the dad I want to be, what's the opposite?
- How he started Being Dads, by getting curious about other dads
- Fatherhood as a massive driver of change
- The power of unconditional love
- Creating a legacy with his boys
- His moment of truth
- Seeing 'patience' as the key to success
- Putting the basics in place for wellbeing
- Working together as a family
- Being fascinated with going deep
- Asking himself 'what will I regret more' as a filter for choices
- How men need to show up differently as dads
You can find out about David's work at www.beingdads.com
The Heart of Dad Group is an active community of business owning dads who want to find more harmony between work and home.
If you’re an ambitious business owning dad who finds it difficult to balance all that life has to offer, then we have something for you. Each week, we dive into what you can do to:
- Love your work and business, like it used to be before you had kids, but without burning out
- Feel like family life is both front and centre and fun, rather than a chore
- Feel in great physical and mental shape, so you can put yourself first, without feeling guilty or feeling selfish