In this episode, I interview Micheal Hilton
Direct and to the point, Micheal describes himself as a Higher Performing Leader Of Married Dads.
He was ready to end his life after struggling from stress, depression, anxiety and overwhelm.
He was running a business, juggling a marriage, trying to balance life, and it all got too much.
After turning his life around he started on a journey to help men take back control of their lives – levelling up in work, family, intimacy and achieving peak performance throughout life – so they can step up and become better fathers, husbands and leaders.
Michael is married and has 3 children.
In this episode we discuss:
- The problem with do as say rather than do as I do
- Being a role model for his children
- Having a dad who wasn't interested in him
- Fear of losing it all
- The pressure we put on ourselves to keep on smiling
- The moment everything started to change
- Being an insight junkie
- The change in pressures when his first child was born
- Making conscious transitions from work to home life
- Looking after his energy and doing things for himself
- The power of the morning ritual
You can find out more about Micheal at