Fit For Life
In this episode, I interview Armando Cruz.
Armando Cruz is a connoisseur of experiences. He's a husband, father, adventurer, best selling author. He's also an ultra-marathoner, lifestyle physical therapist, and legacy coach.
In this episode, we discuss:
- His specialism in helping people shift out of chronic pain
- Pivoting his business online during lockdown
- Helping people have better relationships with their body
- His realisation about missing out on a level of fulfilment took him in a new direction
- Pushing through a period of serious depression and the risk of bankruptcy
- How a retreat in Thailand changed everything
- Developing his RICH system.
- The difference between how we behave with clients vs our families
- Focusing each day on his big 3 questions: my time / family time / work time
- His jazz quartet analogy for family life
- Asking his children for their input on his relationship with them
- Creating dad adventures