Resting Into Connection
In this episode I interview Mark Harrison
Mark Harrison has worked in the learning and development world (specifically in e-learning) for over 30 years and was co-founder of Kineo one of the top digital learning agencies in the World.
He is married and has one daughter now aged 23 and is working out what being semi retired actually means!
In this episode we discuss:
- How we all connect differently with our children
- Taking your children on work trips
- Feeling far away and the impact of work travel
- Involving your child in your work as a route to closeness
- How children can help us to de-stress
- How children are our 'why'
- What having a warped sense of need to achieve does to us
- Making up our own ideas of parenting
You can find out more about Mark at https://www.linkedin.com/in/markharrison10