Making the Leap
In this episode I interview Jag Sohal.
Jag is an "end to end digital learning expert" - on a mission to bring an end to lacklustre video and boring online content. He is pioneering the use of social learning in organisations
He is a husband and father of one.
In this episode we discuss:
- Making the leap from employment to entrepreneurship
- How priorities changed with the arrival of his son
- What being a dad means, particularly in the early years
- Finding his way into patience
- Making things work in your favour
- Dealing with everyday pinch points
- How starting a business was an intention to create a better life for him and his family
- How his family is his Board, looking ahead to what's needed in the next 20 years
- Staying in shape mentally and physically when driving your own business
You can find out more about Jag at http://justjag.me.uk/