Finding Hope In Despair
In this Episode, I interview my friend, coach, husband and dad of 1, Sam Wilde.
Sam runs a well-respected and highly successful coaching practice.
In this intimate and wide-ranging interview, we discuss:
- His painful route to become a dad, including being diagnosed as infertile and what that has meant for him and his identity as a man
- How his experience brought about a completely new direction in life
- How seeing beyond his thoughts and limiting beliefs led to emotional freedom
- How finding balance is a myth - the place of quality in life
- How he manages to find space for his own needs and his family's
- How anger is inevitable for dads and what to do about it
- How his son helps him stay present in the moment
You can find out more about Sam at:
Join us in our community at: www.facebook.com/groups/heartofdad